The Return of Mischief Mondays at The Ritz Ybor – 6/15/2020
NO COVER FOR HOSPITALITY!!!
$5 JAMO | $5 TITO’S | $1 DRAFTS!!!
FOR SPECIALS – CALL OR TEXT 813-690-0938 FOR INFO!!!
Sunset Events presents:
Tampa’s #1 Hospitality Night
Monday – June 15th, 2020 at The RITZ Ybor
$5 JAMO | $5 TITO’S | $1 DRAFTS
NO COVER FOR HOSPITALITY
Featuring The Usual Suspects…
Hosted by BUCKWHEAT
!!! SPECIALS !!!
NO COVER FOR HOSPITALITY*
$5 JAMESON | $5 TITO’S | $1 DRAFTS
BUY ONE GET ONE BOTTLES
***VALID PAY STUB OR INDUSTRY ID REQUIRED FOR HOSPITALITY SPECIALS***
Doors: 10 pm to 3 am
Ages: 21+ for guys / 18+ for ladies
Dress Code: No tank tops/No cut offs
Tables & Bottle Service: Call or Text – (813) 690-0938
The Ritz Ybor
1503 E 7th Ave, Tampa, FL 33605
We are pleased to provide the update that our doors have re-opened!
We have changed a bit since closing doors, but one thing has remained the same: our commitment to the health and safety of our customers and staff. We are continuing to follow all cleaning and sanitation recommendations, as well as taking important precautions as follows:
– We have increased the deep cleaning frequency of all rooms, common areas, restrooms, and all commonly touched surfaces. Cleaning roamers during operation.
– Disinfectants used are effective in killing COVID-19 germs and other related pathogens.
– Hand sanitizer is available throughout the venue, and we encourage you to wash your hands upon arrival.
– We do have masks provided to our staff and customers. We encourage customers to wear their own, however, we are not making it a requirement.
– We will be operating at 50% capacity.
– We will be taking all Staff’s temperatures and all customers before entering.
– We will continue to ask you to stay home should you have a cough or fever, per CDC suggestions.
– We have placed plexiglass sneeze guards at the front door ticket scan and sales counter.
– You will now have some new directions for entering and exiting, and all reentry will now reenter through the main entrance line.
– We have added signage for social distancing, restroom capacity, new enter and exit signs for separation, and no standing at bar signs.
– We will keep restrooms at a limited capacity.
– We will have more distance within our table service area and limit persons per table.
– Due to the reduced capacity in operations, we will have an increase in our table service capacity. For Table service please call 813-690-0938
Our team is committed to providing the best experience and the highest level of care to remain safe at all times.
We will see you soon!